The 901st Shock Troops Battalion

As Always, Feet First!

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Admittance into ODST Central Command.

skirata2

Hi everybody,

I'm Lt Colonel Skirata2, Commanding Officer of the ODST 501st Airborne and CoFounder of ODST Central Command. I came by and registered here on your site to follow up on an application that was posted at Central Command for Admittance. I'm pleased to inform you that I've found that the 901st meets the qualifications for admittance into Central Command. I'll be stopping by from time to time for a friendly visit and check in. If there's anything that Central Command can do for you let me know and I'll be glad to help you all out. Thank you for your interest in the ODST Central Command. Your leader will be receiving an HTML code here soon containing the Central Command Seal of Approval. You're now a Central Command Accredited clan.

--

August 5, 2012 at 3:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mack RIPPER
Limited Member

what are the quaulifications. Im just asking because i might want to get another ODST clan into it.

-Mack

August 6, 2012 at 7:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

skirata2

They need 10 active members, Military ranking structure, a clear code of conduct, and must be an ODST or UNSC based group. If all of these requirements are met then they can be accepted as a full accredited clan. If they're lacking in any of these they recieve a probationary status (which limits them from using the seal of approval) until all guidelines are met. If they don't meet the guidelines after a month from their probationary status they'll be dropped from thier probationary status and will need to reapply.

--

August 10, 2012 at 1:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

mack RIPPER
Limited Member

does ONI count for anythng on there?

--
August 11, 2012 at 9:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

skirata2

Yes. ONI would count as a UNSC based group.

--

August 13, 2012 at 1:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.